Open Hour 2020-MAR-13
January 23, 2021 - slangadmin
- Community news & events
- Community commitments for the Sodium Release and beyond
- Point release updates
- GitHub 2-factor authentication enforcement timeline
- Community feedback follow-ups & open conversation
- Event updates: In-person meetups on hold. Monthly virtual meetups are coming in April. SaltConfEU may move online or to another date as we monitor the COVID-19 situation. Final decision in the coming weeks.
- Open Hour Agendas: Google form will be created for general discussion topics and specific requests. They’ll close on Tuesdays and share by EOD Wednesday.
Cassandra Faris/Moe Anderson
- SaltStack community website will become a central hub for all Salt-related information, events, community news (including releases and SEPs), blog posts, and links to necessary contributor information.
- We’re creating increased collaboration opportunities through regular virtual meetups, Open Hour deep dives, clinics, and code jams.
- Smoothing out communication channels and processes. Step one is a Community Interest Survey that will be out next week.
- Moving forward with 3000.1. We are merging the last of the PR’s and addressing the cut and working towards tagging
- PR list for the 3000.1 release is available on GitHub
- Still several contributors who don’t have it enabled.
- Those who haven’t enabled 2FA will get a reminder. If it’s not turned on by March 26, access will be revoked