Get a free pass for SUSECON 2016 and meet SaltStack there
SaltStack is proud to be a sponsor of SUSECON
SaltStack is proud to be a sponsor of SUSECON for the second year in a row. The conference will be held in Washington D.C. from Nov. 7-11 and hopefully a week will be enough time for SUSE and SaltStack teams to share all of the cool new work we’ve already delivered and that will be coming soon.
If you don’t have a ticket and would like to attend, we have a limited number of complimentary SUSECON 2016 conference passes for SaltStack customers and users. First come, first served, so if you are interested please send an email to: info at saltstack dot com The complimentary passes have been claimed. If you would like the SaltStack discount code for 25% off SUSECON 2016 full conference registration, please follow these instructions:
- Go to: https://susecon2016.smarteventscloud.com/portal/newreg.ww
- Click the registration code “Yes” radio button.
- Enter this registration code: 40919205
- Continue with the registration as instructed
No less than nine SUSECON breakout sessions and labs will be focused on SUSE and SaltStack co-development work for everything from SUSE Manager 3 powered by Salt configuration management, to deploying Ceph with Salt, to an advanced hands-on lab focused on the power of SaltStack intelligent orchestration and automation. I’d suggest you go to the SUSECON session agenda and do a keyword search for “Salt” to find the topics of most interest to you.
We have a lot going on at the conference so make sure to check out these session highlights at a minimum:
- SUSE Manager 3 and SaltStack at Tyson Foods
- Managing Configuration Drift and Auditing with Salt
- A talk by Thomas Hatch, SaltStack co-founder and CTO, titled, “Powering Modern System Management: An Overview of the Salt Orchestration and Automation Platform“
Hopefully we’ll see you there. Find us in one of the breakout sessions or in booth 409 in the SUSECON expo hall. Or if you are not able to join us at SUSECON 2016, make sure to attend a joint SUSE and SaltStack webinar on Nov. 3 titled, “DevOps Toolkit – Orchestrating AWS and the Software-Defined Data Center.”